Cinnamon Rolls (Cinnamon Rolls recipe) | Recipes for Kids
Cinnamon rolls! , I love these buns known throughout the world with different names, although the most popular is cinnamon rolls. It seems that their origin is in the north of Europe, although they are very popular in the United States, where they are known as Cinnamon Rolls and are perfect to start the day enjoying breakfast or as a snack.
These cinnamon rolls are soft and fluffy buns with an interior of cinnamon and sugar and a light glaze that become a delicious snack, you will see, they will please the whole family.
They are very simple to prepare, we leave you with the recipe step by step so that you can make them at home, once you make them you will repeat many times!
Cinnamon rolls recipe
For the mass:
- 450-500 grams of flour
- 100 grams of margarine
- 1 egg
- 200 milliliters of buttermilk or Buttermilk
- 100 grams of sugar
- 5 grams of dry baker’s yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
For the filling:
- 2 tablespoons of margarine
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
For the glaze:
- Water or lemon juice
- Azúcar glass
How to make cinnamon rolls or cinnamon rolls
Cinnamon roll dough
- In a large container put the margarine together with the sugar and mix, add the buttermilk or buttermilk, the egg and mix.
- Add the flour, yeast and salt. We knead well.
- In a bowl put the margarine and melt in the microwave, add the brown sugar and cinnamon, mix.
Fill the cinnamon rolls
- We stretch the dough with the help of a roller, we will form a rectangle and we will extend the filling that we have made.
- Roll up to form a cylinder.
rising from the dough
- We cut into slices that we have on a baking tray, which we grease with margarine, leaving space between one piece and another as they will grow in size.
- We let them rise, that is, the dough increases in size.
- If you want to make them for breakfast, once you put them on the tray, cover them with plastic wrap and store them in the refrigerator, in the morning you will only have to bake them.
- Bake at 180º C for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Cinnamon roll icing
- Remove from the oven and finally, mix icing sugar with water until you get a glaze, if you like lemon you can do it with lemon juice instead of water.
- Let’s pour over.
How to take cinnamon rolls
As soon as they cool down a bit you can enjoy these delicious cinnamon rolls. Delicious! You can accompany them with a large glass of milk for a snack or with coffee if you are the older ones who are going to enjoy them. Check out more interesting articles on our Blog Fam.