Donuts or donuts filled with jam | Recipes for Kids
These donuts or donuts filled with jam are little balls of fried dough and filled with homemade jam. Some sweet snacks ideal to accompany coffee or for a snack for the little ones with a large glass of milk.
You can put the jam that you like the most, for example this delicious homemade strawberry jam or the one you have at home. You can make these filled donuts in two ways, either by putting the jam in the dough before frying or later, once fried, fill them with the help of a nozzle, this second option is much faster and they fry better.
We encourage you to prepare these jam-filled donuts at home because they will fly off the table, golden on the outside and very fluffy on the inside, no one will be able to resist eating them.
Filled Donuts Recipe
- 450 g of strong flour
- 20g fresh baker’s yeast
- 75 ml warm milk
- 2 eggs
- 90g margarine
- 80g sugar
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- oil for frying
- Homemade jam
- granulated sugar or icing sugar
How to make donuts or donuts filled with jam
We make the donut balls
- In a large container we put all the dry ingredients, that is, the flour, the sugar, the salt and mix.
- Add the margarine and mix with your fingers.
- Now we are going to incorporate the liquid ingredients, the yeast is diluted in the warm milk and the eggs are lightly beaten.
- Mix everything very well until you get a smooth and homogeneous dough. If you have a mixer or robot you can do it with this one.
- Cover the dough and let it rise for one or two hours, until it has doubled its volume.
- We form balls that we put on a baking tray, separated from each other and leave for another half hour.
We fry the donut dough balls
- In a frying pan with oil, fry until golden.
- You must control the temperature of the oil, if it is too hot they will brown immediately and they will not have time to cook well inside and if the oil is too soft, they will absorb too much.
- You will notice that when you fry the balls they swell, this will make them very fluffy and soft.
We fill the donuts with jam
Once they are fried, you pass them through granulated sugar or with a fine nozzle you fill them with the jam and then you pass them through icing sugar. Check out more interesting articles on our Blog Fam.
Today for snack Donuts stuffed with jam , you can’t eat just one!