Today we show you how to prepare a tuna burger, a delicious burger, special for the most gourmet of the house… Simply delicious!
We have added some lamb’s lettuce, avocado and some golden pineapple slices to the hamburger and we have seasoned everything with a mustard and honey sauce. I assure you that they are an irresistible bite.
And the best thing is that this tuna burger is very healthy, since we are eating blue fish, they are a natural source of long-chain Omega 3, such as EPA and DHA, as well as essential vitamins and minerals for the physical and mental development of children.
For the tuna burgers
- 3 cans of drained natural tuna (160 g cans)
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of crumbled bread
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
To accompany the burgers
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 pineapple slices
- 1 avocado
Honey Mustard Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of honey
How to make a tuna burger
We make canned tuna burgers
- We mix all the ingredients in a bowl, we moisten our hands and form 8 or 10 balls. We crush them between the palms of our hands.
- In a frying pan with a few drops of oil we make the hamburger back and forth and then we do the same with the pineapple.
We prepare the sauce
- We mix the mustard (we have used Dijon mustard) with the honey vigorously and reserve.
How to serve tuna burgers
We only have to assemble our tuna burgers : we put some lamb’s lettuce on the bottom of the bun, some slices of avocado, on top the burger and on top of it, the pineapple. You put the sauce to your liking and enjoy bite by bite.